Here is one of the homepages of a growing collection of Windows shortcuts – which I have found work in all versions.
The most popular and simple ones are:-
- D – Shows the Desktop by minimising all open windows
- E – Opens the Windows Explorer
- I – Opens Windows 10 Settings Panel
- L – Locks the device – requires your password to unlock (if you have set one)
- Tab – Opens the Task view, which looks like the image below to show you all open tabs!
To view more tips for other keys, please visit the Articles Home page